Mohammad Afzalirad is a dedicated philanthropist with more than 30 years of experience assisting and managing not-for-profit organizations and associations. He has been the CFO PRIDE, a non-for-profit community action agency (1981 – 2007). He also has been an active member of Potomac Lions Club, a professional affiliation of the Lions Club International. Mr. Afzalirad was an outstanding faculty of the Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College. and the recipient of the Savas-Kostas Award for Excellence 1995. He is also the Co-Founder and President of RADNIA LLC, 2009- Present, an accounting & tax service, management consulting.
Mr. Afzalirad earned a BA degree in Accounting from Iranian Institute of Advanced Accounting, Tehran-Iran 1969-1973, received his MS in System Analysis, Industrial Management Institute from Tehran-Iran 1973-1974, also an MBA in Accounting from Marshall University, USA 1976-1978 with a Post Graduate,60 Credit hours towards Doctoral program, Marshall University, WVU ,USA 1985-1995. He has in excess of 500 hours of training in Federal Government Finance and Accounting policy &procedures and Auditing of a Non-Profit organization.
- Registered Tax Preparer, Certified by Internal Revenue Services.
- Senior Accountant at National Iranian Radio & TV, Tehran-Iran 1966-1980
- Professor of Business and Public Relation at Bluefield State University, Marshall University, and Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College in West Virginia -USA 1983-2007
- Member of Potomac Lions Club,2008-Present and the past Treasure of the club 2010-2012.
- Publication: Need Assessment Analysis, Database approach 1994