Sean was born in Jamaica to a School Teacher mother and a Police Officer father. He emigrated with his mother and sisters to America when he was 11 and grew up in Silver Spring, MD. When he was 13, he had his first taste of alcohol and drug abuse followed not long after at the age of 16. After struggling with alcohol and drugs for 27 years, Sean got sober in July of 2014. Having been in long term recovery for several years, Sean uses his experience to help others, including Middle School and High School students. His goal is to help them avoid the same mistakes he made as a teenager and young adult. He has been with Arise & Flourish since 2018. He is a Speaker/Recruiter of the Speaker Committee and is a valued board member. Sean has spoken to thousands of students about the Cycle of Addiction.
Sean lives in Gaithersburg, MD. He is a small business owner and operates Seaquaria, an Aquarium Design, Installation, and Maintenance Company. Sean is very active in twelve-step recovery programs and currently works with several DMV area Hospitals, Jails, and other Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Institutions to bring the message of hope to their patients/clients
- Director & a Current Member of Arise & Flourish Volunteers Group.
- Counselor at a number of Drug & Alcoholic Rehab Centers.
- A public speaker promoting addiction prevention to teenagers and their parents.
- An advisor to several DMV area Hospitals and correctional centers.
- Richard Montgomery High School, Rockville, MD Class of 1991.
- Montgomery College A+ Certification.
- Business Certification from Stratford..